Widgets

Happy Birthday To My Beloved Mum and My Youngest Brother !!!


Dear mom,
Your Birthday makes me realize that I've just spent one more terrific year of my life in the company of an individual so loving and genuine as you are. I love you! Happy Birthday.

Every time I lose, I think of you
Every time I'm faced with a touch task, I think of you
Do you know why?
Because it reminds me of a strong individual who never let anything put her down
Happy Birthday to the most dynamic and strong personality I have known in my life!  

~Youngest Brother~
On your special day today I wish and pray
May you get all the happiness
And sweet things to hear and say
Forget the gifts, forget the wrapping paper
Count your blessings, I would say
Think of the best things you want in life
Because today is your Happy Birthday 
Komen Facebook
0 Berikan komen anda

Post a Comment

abam ming. Powered by Blogger.